Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Big Mouth

I confess. I have a big mouth. A very big one. But most of the time I don't open it as I clearly know the consequences. Therefore I always keep my mouth shut. Most of the time I don't know what I'm talking about. I always beat around the bush. I never get in to the point. I can't be precise. In fact I have a screwed up mouth.

I always try to make a point. But I don't know how to.I try, try and try. Sadly that never seem to work for me. Therefore I keep my mouth shut. Now I've been considered as the silent chap who doesn't involve in any talking. People think that I don't have any sorts of things to say. They think that I'm some weired dude. This had made me uneasy and vulnerable. I don't feel talking anymore. I keep on stuttering now. But I have so many to tell. I want to have a candid talk with people. But nobody seems to listen to me anymore.

Luckily now that I have my own blog I will be talking again. The stuff that I don't usually talk with my friends. the dirty stuff. Not what you think about.  I mean the stuff that I wouldn't usually be talking with people about.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welcome to the blogging world!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your opening post :)

    ReplyDelete