Friday, October 29, 2010

How I Burned My Tongue

Monday blue is a common thing that all of us who work experience onece a week. We hate Mondays. Simply because its the end of  blistering weekend. Its not that our weekends are so eventful.  In fact Monday puts a full stop to your late mornings. However I was eagerly waiting for this particular Monday as we had planned for a team dinner at a sizzling restaurant that I had never been before. I was so excited to go for this team outing.


I reached to the restaurant and flipped through the Menu. I was literally curled up to the Menu not knowing what to order. I wanted  to try a mock tail. i was also concerned  about the budget. So I ordered the cheapest mock tail available other than normal water. In few minutes I was given bubbling and a smoking lime juice to quench my thirst. I was shocked and pleased. 



No comments:

Post a Comment